Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New Supplies = New Creations



Oh, how I love new supplies.  I took a dreamy trip to the craft store and just wandered the aisles and you wouldn't believe what hoped in my cart.  The trip was originally to get some new canvas and wood frames to start some projects but my husband told me to take my time and look around.  I found so many awesome things.  I found the pearlescent powders I had wanted to try and many more things.  Here is the first of items I tried out.  This is the beginning layer of a painting I am working on.  I used some new paper I picked up, new paint color and then some of the pearl pigments.  I also tried my hand at making a resin pendant.  I used one of my original painting images, shrunk it, put in casing, added some pearl pigments and used the resin.  I am quite thrilled with the result. 

No comments:

Post a Comment