Monday, December 8, 2014

Tiny Pieces, Tiny House, Tiny Bird Baths and Tiny Lanterns... So many adorable creations


Mom made this amazing little house this weekend with so many little parts.  This sides are cut up pine cone pieces and the roof is pine cone pieces she collected when she was out camping.  A squirrel had already gone to town on them and she liked the way they looked so she collected them and finally found somewhere to use them.


Mom came across some super cool tiny lanterns for fairy houses on Pinterest and showed them to me and I decided to try my hand at creating them with the supplies I had around the studio.  I am pleased with how they turned out but it is quite the challenge to work on such a small scale but I think they will be a lovely addition to her fairy landscapes.

I also decided to make some tiny bird baths for her landscape.  We have had this box of copper scraps forever and I hadn't quite found a purpose for them but they came to mind when I want to create these tiny bird baths.  I hammered in the shapes and wired and twisted the legs.  I think it turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment