Friday, February 13, 2015

Keepin' it Real Friday.... When the picture is so bad its GOOD

The weather is starting to get nice around here so I thought it would be a good idea to get some of our pets pictures outside.  They pretty much come to say Hi! as soon as you start walking around
Well our big old lab is a sweetie and he was trying to talk the kitten into playing.  He was rolling around and wiggle all over and the kitten was just watching.

So i was snapping away hoping to get a great picture.  Instead I got this
I laughed so hard that I just had to make a joke of it.  It is such an awful picture of him but
it is so funny with the kitten just looking over him.  He looks terrified. The kitten 
didn't actually get him but it sure looks like he did.

The fun of shooting your own animal.  I love my life.  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment