Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone, here we are looking at another year gone by to quickly. It seems the older I get the faster they go. I remember being a kid and the years moving like slugs, they couldn't go fast enough for me. Now I wish they would slow down and let me catch up. Don't you feel like you are always trying to catch up?

With what I do not know, but I am still trying.  Some days I think I wonder what I want to be when I grow up and then it hits me, Oh Yeah I am grown up and past it a few years ago. Oh well, it is all in your head anyways and I am still the young hippie I once was.

I got this really good quote today in my daily quotes and I would like to share it with you.

  "I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. Your're doing things you've never done before, and more  importantly, you're doing something."  By Neil Gaiman. I really thought this fit me.

Well now I am off to make some more fairy furniture and enjoy this beautiful sunshine we are having this morning. Happy New Year all.
~Linda
My sisters and I last summer in Winthrop.


No comments:

Post a Comment