I decided it needed some plants. I collected moss, branches, bark, dirt and some left over sedum plants that hadn't found a home in the yard yet.
I lined the bottom of the heart with a piece of bark so the dirt would stay in. I then stuffed branches across the hearts back and forth so the plants would stay in. I put a layer of moss and the dirt in each heart. I spent some figuring out which plants should go where and then stuffed them in with dirt. I surrounded all empty spots with moss from the yard to make sure nothing would fall out. After I had everything in place I put some more branches across so the front so when I hang it up everything will stay in place.
I love how this project turned out. It didn't cost me a thing which makes it even better. I ended up hanging it off the porch with some zip ties. In the end I used 5 different kinds of plants. I just went around the yard and thinned some locations out so I could get the plants I wanted. Looking forward to figuring out what I can make next.